Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

RE: Invoice Coding

Subject: RE: Invoice Coding

From: Robert Buente </0=EXCHANGELABS/OU=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE

GROUP (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN = RECIPIENTS

/CN=C7B 1814176124B59B21D8FDA30E507D8-BBUENTE>

Date: 05/10/2016 02:01 PM

To: Jessica Lall <jessica@southpark.la>, Marcus Lieber
<Marcus.Lieber@armaninollp.com>, Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>

I agree with jessica. We need to create a "MyFig" account and then have sub accounts,
i.e. Griffith Co.

Robert Buente
President/CEO

1010 Development Corporation
1001 South Hope Street
First Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90015

bbuente@1010dev.org cmailto:bbuente@lO10dev.org>

213-749-0214 x202 (o)

213-749-3098 (f)

From: Marcus Lieber < Marcus.Lieber@armaninollp.com <mailto:Marcus.Lieber@armaninollp.com>

Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 10:42 AM

To: Jessica Lall < jessica@southpark.la cmailto:jessica@southpark.la> >, Katie Kiefer
< katie@southpark. la cmailto: katietasouthpark. la> >

Subject: Invoice Coding

Hi Jess,

Shall we code the Griffith Co. invoice to prior BID funds (Capital Funds)?

Thanks,

Marcus Lieber
Supervisor
Business Management

ArmaninoLLP chttp://http/armaninollp.com>

11766 Wilshire Blvd., Ninth Floor | Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 478-4148 x5794 main | (310) 703-1227 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or
privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this by mistake, please contact the
sender immediately.

2 of 2

10/19/2018 08:54 AM